Are you facing housing discrimination? You can file a Fair Housing Discrimination complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Call (800) 669-9777 or visit You do not need an attorney to file a Fair Housing complaint.

You can also file a complaint locally if you live in any of the following areas:

You have one year from the most recent date of discrimination to file a housing discrimination complaint with these agencies.

To find an attorney to assist you with your housing discrimination concerns, contact DRNC or The Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of NC